Tuesday, July 12, 2011

That's the Ugliest F'ing Skirt I Have Ever Seen... ( Gone Clubbin' Edition)

Hey, it's me again, your beloved Empress. Today I'd like to make you cry with this brand new picture that was sent to me; Please! was the person who made the tatt retarded? I'm pretty sure it's '666', assuming she wanted to look 'badass' (That pretty girl tatt didn't help, obviously) Now let's take a look at her oversized belt, this person obivously lacks the ability to resize in edit mode, or simply lacks the ability to click the object and operate the resizing script menu. Let's move onto that jacket, very well, it seems like this woman attempted to go 'clubbing' in that. Slutty, slutty, slutty. It looks like she tried to mix and match certain colours that obivously didn't work, she has a mixture of steel light blue, white, gold, black, purple, gray - Just no. To close, I'd like to comment on how her checkered stockings didn't help her at all.

- Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment