Monday, July 25, 2011

Snooki is: Stuck on STAKEY!

Party's here!!! It's me, your girl Snookipickles Polizzi and I'm having fun at my favorite place in SL, The Jersey Shore Sim! I was looking for some gorilla juiceheads when I spotted a really cute store with a hot Italian looking guy inside so of course, I grabbed my pickle and ran over!








Snooki: HIIIIII!!!!











Raymond Ohmai: ....

Needless to say, he was happy to see me!!

He mysteriously disappeared after that, but that didn't stop me from having a good time!








After a while my pickle started to melt so I had to leave but head down to STAKEY on the Jersey Shore sim for some really nice poses, for an even better price guys! And as a bonus, for tomorrow only the whole store is 50L or less! You might even meet your very own gorilla juicehead! I gtg wait for him to call me on the duck phone. Bye boo boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment