Monday, July 25, 2011

Outfit to be tied!

I am going to say from the outset that I generally hate "outfits" in SL. I would much rather put together my own combos. But occasionally whole outfits make me very, very happy. Imagine my surprise when I went to buy the new sneak preview outfit from Argyle Anonymous on sale for L$75! The ad looked great, sure, but I could not have been happier with the purchase if I had paid much more. Not only is every piece done well, but the texture-changing tie (with about a zillion cool options) keeps it fresh.



I can't wait for the full line!

Hair - Cheerno PARADISE.fashion [Sand dollaR]
Eyes - ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Clover Green Light v2
Skin - the body co. Hunter (02 Ivory)
Outfit - Argyle Anonymous SBS Chance Preview
Poses by STAKEY

No comments:

Post a Comment