Monday, June 20, 2011

So Over Winter...

I don't know about you guys, but where I'm from it was BEYOND COLD this winter. I am very glad to finally be rid of my winter coat, and SL is no exception! There are some very cute outfits out there in honor of Summer and I went on a mini shopping spree at Paper.Doll & TFG & TDR today to celebrate and found everything from skins to swimsuits. Enjoy!







Styling:
1st look
Shape: Blair by Monroes 
Skin: Al Vulo - Al vulo - sara * pink sunkissed
Romper: paper.doll - Summer: Cherry
Shoes: *YS&YS* - Stiletto Ibiza (at The Dressing Room)
Bag: CheerNo Femme - Wicker Bag ( @ The Fashion Garret aka TFG)
Hair: [e] Again - Black 04 (50L Friday)
2nd look
Bikini: [LeeZu!] Boho Bikini /yellow - TDR
3rd look
Skin: Al Vulo - Bitu (paradise bird bronze) (TFG)
Shape: Monroes - Cat (short)
Hair: [e] Horizon - Black
Romper: Paper.Doll Special edition Summer Romper (@ TFG)

(( All Poses by Glitterati! ))

No comments:

Post a Comment