Monday, June 20, 2011

Cheap Junkie Finds

Hi! My name is Baya Rain and I'm a cheap junkie. I love fashion and I love finding it cheap. Today I was just wandering around in random shops as usual and out of the corner of my eye I spotted the most adorable top on a rather .. "manly" (and by that I mean a man) avatar. I was all "grr%^&@*!!, NOM I have to have it" So I poofed to this shop that I've never heard of and *BAM* its a group gift, and if you're new that means FREE.


 I'm dreaming .. It's girly, flirty, chic and sporty! Plus If you throw on some uber cute glasses, you'd totally achieve an A lister geek look.

  • Blouse, Shorts, Hat:  aDIVA Group gift. *Check notices!
  • Socks: Kyoot Last Thread (blue *One week gift only! 
  • Hair: !lamb. Unbirthday Redux - Powder group gift. 
  • Flats: Mimikri - Leoluxe flats. TDR (The Dressing Room) 70L.
  • Bracelet:  Shade Throne, Dungeon Coin.
  • Earrings: Miel, Ahi set.  


 Now tell me, who doesn't own a nautical piece of clothing in their inventory? Well if you don't, here is a very fetch fit to start your collection. <3

  • Blouse: S@BBiA group gift #24.
  • Skirt: M*Motion group gift.
  • Exile: Kendra, gift. *Many great female and !!MALE!! hairstyles, generously given away for free.
  • Socks - S@BBiA free socks.
  • Shoes:*FIR & MNA* The Ashford Brogue On sale this (week, month? unaware of the length of sale)! Unisex 60L
  • Corsage: SLink Orchid Wrist Corsage.
  • Glasses: BND (Bird Next Door) Nerd Glasses, 15L.

Why so seeerryous? DUH, because this school girl outfit is flawless. It adds all the appeal of this look without the skankiness, can I say that? Without the "I'm easy" tag written on your face.

  • Complete outfit: (Sweater, Skirt, Socks, Necktie) M*Motion Uniform of Winter, Group gift. *60min sit time.
  • Hair: !lamb. Teased Up - Twix, group gift
  • Shoes: Mentioned above.
  • Glasses: Mentioned above.


*All poses by [E.B] Prims & Poses - Initial Series.

Um what are you still reading for? GO get your style on. 
<3 Baya.

No comments:

Post a Comment